All Products made by daisy dream cakes are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- All cakes, fillings and icings may contain, or come into contact with, soy, wheat, dairy, nuts or other allergens.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to inform daisy dream cakes prior to the confirmation of their booking, of any allergy / intolerance issues.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to inform their guests of all allergy / intolerance information, and accordingly daisy dream Cakes will not be held liable for any allergic reaction resulting from consumption of the cake.
- All special dietary products are NOT guaranteed suitable for allergies, and are suitable for intolerance only.
- All products are made to be eaten on the day of the celebration.
- All our cakes, fillings and icing are made from scratch (except for Fondant).
- Covid 19 – special conditions applied *
All Quotations are valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
- If in the event that the desired date has been filled by another order / customer, prior to the customer confirming the booking by paying the deposit payment, daisy dream Cakes, is not obliged to take honor the quote.
- All Quotations are not bookings. All Quotations are subject to availability.
- Here at daisy dream Cakes, we prefer at least twenty one (21) days notice for all orders, as we are continually booked in advance. We will however endeavor, where availability permits, accept short notice cakes.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to hold your date within twenty one (21) days prior to pickup.
- Full payment required 7 days prior to the pick up / delivery.
- If an order is placed within the fourteen (14) days prior to pick up, The 50% deposit is expected within 24 hours of invoice.
- If an order is placed within the seven (7) days prior to pick up, The full payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.
- Covid 19 – special conditions applied **
- Where daisy dream Cakes cancels the booking due to illness or any other unforeseen circumstance that affects the ability to deliver the ordered Product, the deposit will be refunded within seven (7) days of notification to the Customer.
- The deposit will be refunded via bank transfer only, and the Customer will need to provide these bank details to daisy dream Cakes.
FINAL BALANCE PAYMENTS AND PICKUPS
- The balance payment required 7 days prior to the pick up via bank transfer only.
- If paying by internet transfer, the money needs to clear into the account BEFORE the product leaves the premises.
DELIVERY AND PICK UP
- Delivery will be carried out in a safe and appropriate manner. Once delivered to the customer and change of hands has been completed with the product in appropriate condition, it is then up to the Customer to store and care for the cake as per instructions provided by daisy dream Cakes .
- If anything is to happen to the cake after this exchange, and deemed to be fault of the Customer through not following the instructions provided, daisy dream Cakes is not liable for any damages.
- A delivery date and time will be agreed by both parties, and if the Customer is not at location at this time and date, and daisy dream Cakes is not able to contact the Customer, the product will be transported back with daisy dream Cakes and it will be the Customer’s responsibility to collect the product at a time that suits daisy dream Cakes.
- A pick up date and time will be agreed by both parties, and 30 minutes window will be assigned for pick ups.
- Covid 19 – special conditions applied *
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to check the state of the product before leaving the premises.
- Once the item has left the premises, the Customer has accepted the item as is,and is responsible to ensure that products gets to its destination safely and is stored as per instructions from daisy dream Cakes to achieve best results for taste and quality and to avoid any damage.
- If, for any reason the event is required to be postponed, please contact daisy dream Cakes immediately.
- The new date proposed will be subject to availability.
- If cancellation of the order is required, and you have paid your full balance, the refund policy is as follows:
- If the cancellation is up to one (1) month in advance of your event date, you will receive a refund.
- If the cancellation is less than seven (7) days prior to your event, there will be absolutely no refunds given.
- Refunds will be paid within 14 days of cancellation.
- The monies, if owed, will be refunded via bank transfer only, and the Customer will need to provide these bank details to daisy dream Cakes.
- Please note: Any non-refunded balance may be credited toward future purchases, at the decision of daisy dream Cakes